Benefits of omega 3 for slimming |Building muscle
Here are the health benefits of omega–3 fatty acids that are supported by science.
Omega-3 essential fatty acids. This means that the body does not make it and needs it from an external source. The body needs omega-3 to do many functions in the body, like controlling blood clots and building cell membranes in the brain.
Add to this many health benefits such as protection from heart disease and strokes. Many studies have shown the benefits of omega-3 as an anti-inflammatory, cancer treatment, rheumatism, arthritis, and resistance to intestinal sickness. The American Heart Association recommends eating fish rich in essential fatty acids three times a week.
Benefits of Omega 3
- Omega-3 is present in high concentrations in the human brain. It is essential for memory and brain function.
- DHA, one of the essential fatty acids, has a great ability to reduce the concentration of blood-damaging fats (triglycerides). The accumulation of harmful fats in the blood is dangerous to your heart.
- Omega-3 helps fight rheumatism and arthritis. Omega-3s have high anti-inflammatory properties.
- Researchers have found that omega-3s have a great ability to fight depression. It also helps raise the efficiency of antidepressant action. It also helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Omega-3 is essential for the growth of children’s eyes and nerves. The researchers found that pregnant women who do not take omega-3 in her diet exposed her fetus to the risk of eye and nerve diseases in the future.
- Omega-3s relieve inflammation and symptoms associated with asthma.
Open Next Page To See More